1. To provide professional courses to meet todays need in the diversified areas such as computers and management.
2. To bridge the gap between industrial sectors and educational institutes in the backward areas.
3. Principles of integrity, personal ethics, academic honesty and civic responsibility;
4. New initiatives and programs with changes in technology and management.
5. Equal opportunity for employees and students of the institutions at large regardless of age, color, sex, disability, religion status.
6. Technology as a critical element in achieving the strategic and annual goals of the College.