Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of our college and has been formed in the year 2018 with an objective of providing good opportunity to students in terms of training and placement in a reputed company. CMCS is proud to have a vibrant training and placement department which has the privilege of doing this for its students.
The cell is designed to well coordinate with the students and the industries to achieve higher number of placements.
* Maintaining good relationship with the company and inviting them for the campus drives.
* Organizing technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions for students.
* Inviting experts from various fields periodically to enrich the knowledge base of students.
* Organizing and coordinating Campus Placement Program.
* Maintaining updated database of students and job profile, recruitment pattern of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and prepare.
* Informing students about the campus placement using notice, whatsapp group, face book post in college page.
* Motivating students so that more number of students can participate for campus drive.
* Mock-campus interview drives, online aptitude and technical tests to groom students.
* Helping every student in defining his/her career interest through career counseling by guidance lectures of suitable corporate representatives.
* Alumni Interaction sessions for career guidance and preparations.
Placement Cell Committee:
1) Prof R.D.Chandak Principal
2) Prof U.R.Kantode Head T & P
3) Prof S.S.Kane Coordinator